Day Four (Part Two)


Day 4

(Part II)

Hello again, Diary! I’m writing this entry as a continuation of the last one I wrote. If you are reading this, I would suggest reading the entry I last wrote before this one, as it'll make more sense.

As we left off, I had just gotten my first piece of Ruby Armor, and Andrew and I were heading out of our house to find Fallen Stars. I learned that when you combine 10 Fallen Stars, you get a Mana Crystal.

When you eat (yes, I said eat. Not sure what it tastes like, though) a Mana Crystal, your Mana level goes up, allowing you to use magic. That is our current quest: Getting Fallen Stars.






As I walked calmly out the door, I saw the thing Andrew and I were looking for. It was in the middle of crashing down to the land of Terraria. While the star was falling, I noticed a strange figure stumbling towards me. It came into the light of the torches surrounding the house, and I finally saw what it was. A Zombie.

As it lurched in my direction, something miraculous happened. The star that was falling hit the Zombie and killed it! The star bounced off of the now dead (undead?) Zombie’s head and into my hands. It felt like a potato that was very hot, but who has ever heard of that?

I looked to the ground where the Zombie had collapsed, only to find its head popped off of its torso laying there in the dirt. I gagged and found that to be extremely sickening.

I had collected one star so far, and I needed nine more. I set out again to find more Fallen Stars, and actually found one behind me. It crashed down and scared the living daylights out of me. I picked it up, now edgy and hyper-aware of my surroundings.

Eight more to go, I thought. This is almost over…

I searched and I searched through the night, and somewhat surprisingly found seven more.

I saw the last one that I needed! I was almost ready to get some Mana power, when the sun started to rise. I hurried over to the star and right when I was reaching for it, it disappeared! I was infuriated! I had spent a whole night of annoying monsters at every turn, searching for ten of these things and staying up all night!

I was exhausted and seething, so I decided to go back to the house and sleep for a couple months. At least, it felt like I could doze off for that long.

When I came back, Andrew asked what was wrong. I told him everything and I betcha can’t guess what he said. Well, he said that he was looking for them too. He gave me eleven Fallen Stars. I could bring my Mana level up by two instead of one!

I immediately perked up and accepted them with glee and a spring in my step. Which you can imagine would probably not be possible, since I had been up for 24 hours with little sleep before.

I was going to go to sleep, so I could wake up in a day and raise my Mana.

Goodnight!