Day Three

Day 3

I woke up on the floor. Again! All my blankets were on the floor with me, so I didn’t notice immediately. I let out a big yawn and stood up. Andrew was once again nowhere to be seen.

I casually walked out of the house and looked around for Andrew. I saw him chopping down a tree. We collected the 20 or so pieces of wood that had fallen and walked over to me.

“Good morning, Fireh.”

“Good morning, Andrew! I’m ready to begin my sword fighting lesson!”

“Just a second, ‘kay?”

“Got it!”

I strolled back inside the house and waited a couple minutes. I decided to check my inventory for anything I could use while waiting for Andrew to finish whatever he was doing, when I noticed a different tab that I could touch.

I tapped it with my finger and my inventory vanished! I was staring at what looked like a place to craft different items. There were only three things I could make at the time: torches, wooden platforms, and a table-looking thing. I knew what the torches and platforms would do, but I wanted to find out what the table thing would do.

I selected it with my finger and I tapped the inventory tab to see if it was there. Sure enough, it was right there, next to my wooden tools and diary. I then touched it again to select it and closed my pocket.

I was holding it and when I placed it on the ground, I heard a pop, like a suction cup being pulled away from a wall. I didn’t feel anything happen, and the only thing I saw was this workbench, as my inventory called it, sitting on the wooden floor. Wait a second… It’s called a workbench, so maybe I can craft more things on it.

I stood next to it and open my inventory. Once again, I tapped the “crafting tab, and a bunch of new items had appeared! I wanted to save that for later, so I closed my inventory and waited a few more minutes.

I eventually heard Andrew yell I’m ready, Fi-” 

I ran out before he could even finish his sentence, “Woah…”

“Think I went a little overboard?”

“No. Not at all…”

I was absolutely astonished at what Andrew had made.




He had created a full obstacle course equipped with walls to hide behind, mannequins, and a target for archery practice. The sad thing about this was, the sun had started to set. 

We made our way back to the house we had made and got in our beds.

We talked for about two hours and I told Andrew about the discovery I had made about crafting.

“Wow, so you figured it out all by yourself? Cool!”

“I know! I’m going to try some new things tomorrow. Right now, I think we should get some sleep.”

He agreed to that and we both are now resting in our beds.


Goodnight, Diary, and I will see you in the morning! Sorry about not writing a lot, but the day flew by!